We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gumbet Greenhouse Apt/Hotel

Which Gumbet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 1
Gumbet Greenhouse Apt/Hotel

Hi everyone, I am heading to Gumbet on the 31st of July, Caint wait the coundtown is on!! This is our second trip to Gumbet, as we really enjoyed it last year. We are staying in the Greenhouse Apt, we stayed here also last year and caint say enough about it, Clean, Efficent, Ideal location.

To everyone going to Turkey this year have a ball, might see some of ye there.

louth,ireland
1. Re: Gumbet Greenhouse Apt/Hotel

hey caity,im heading off to gumbet on the 31st of july aswel,and im staying in the greenhouse apt.im 16 so i was wondering is there many teenagers of my age there and is there many or any disco`s for my age?wat age do 7u think gumbet and d apartments r aimed 4?

2. Re: Gumbet Greenhouse Apt/Hotel

Hi becci_boo,

When we were there last there were plenty of teenagers, also lost to do in the apartments like table tennis pin pong, there is also a small gym, greenhouse have two pools!! Not sure about the disco scene we never actually made it to any, I’ll make up for that this year though.

Would definitely recommend a boat trip, we did scuba diving den snorkelling after.

Safe journey hope to see you in the Greenhouse, Caint wait now.

Caity

Dublin
3. Re: Gumbet Greenhouse Apt/Hotel

Hows it goin i'm headin 2 gumbet da 31st aswell. group of six lads from dublin. see yas there!

Glynn

Dublin
4. Re: Gumbet Greenhouse Apt/Hotel

Hows it goin i'm headin 2 gumbet da 31st aswell. group of six lads (18-20) from dublin. see yas there!

Glynn R

louth,ireland
5. Re: Gumbet Greenhouse Apt/Hotel

hey dylan86,im home a week 2day from greenhouse apartments gumbet (as u probably are aswel) and i ad a deadly time.sadly back 2 boring drogheda and boring job.hope u and ur 5 other friends ad a gud time and didn cas 2 much havoc around bar street.oh yaeah,i nearly forgot,did ur friend get home in d end aftr losing his ticket????ONLY MESSING!!well better go,enjoy d rest of ur summer nd dont work 2 hard..bye

becca(",)

Belfast, Northern...
6. Re: Gumbet Greenhouse Apt/Hotel

YEAH i have stayed in the greenhouse 5 times, great apartments, great location, great staff. Especially Oral - the receptionist. couldnt ask for more really with these apartments.

See you May guys :)

Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
More Gumbet Topics