We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gumbet nightlife

Which Gumbet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bromley
Gumbet nightlife

We are thinking of going to Gumbet in May. Please can anyone advise on nightlife. We do like a bit of karaoke as well! Also, would like a nice hotel if anyone can recommend one please.

256 replies to this topic
Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
reviews: 20
221. Re: Gumbet nightlife

This year's prices aren't yet known as the season hasn't started. Last year, a local spirit and mixer ranged from 7.5 to 10 lira (£2.67-£3.57)and cocktails ranged from 10-15 lira (£3.57-£5.35) - drinking isn't cheap in Turkey!!

As for eating out, you can do this as cheaply and more expensively as you want - there are loads of places to eat and you can take your pick.

Jak xx

London, United...
reviews: 2
222. Re: Gumbet nightlife

Hi there,

Thanks for the advice, i've been looking at couple of hotels; serhan hotel and club flora. What is your suggestion on these hotels?

Thanks again

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
reviews: 20
223. Re: Gumbet nightlife

I have stayed at the Hotel Serhan many times, and even when I was living in Gumbet I still went down there for a drink and a meal. It's a small, friendly hotel one street back from the beach - close to everything in Gumbet but noisy. The Flora is right on the beach at one end of the bay.

Jak xx

London, United...
224. Re: Gumbet nightlife

Thanks for that Jak, much appreciated. I have provisionally booked our group holiday. One thing everyone is bugging me, is that are they any water acivity nearby, for instance snorkeling or scuba-diving. Taking 20 people with me, I get 1001 questions from them. Please let me know. Thanks again.

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
reviews: 9
225. Re: Gumbet nightlife

There are a couple of places you can go out for a day to doscuba diving and snorkelling. You can also snorkel if you go on any of the boat trips.

There are also plenty of water sports activities along the beach.

greenock
reviews: 42
226. Re: Gumbet nightlife

also going to same hotel on the 6th

Ballymena, United...
227. Re: Gumbet nightlife

can anybody tell me if they sell miller beer in gumbet thanku?

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
228. Re: Gumbet nightlife

Yes, they do. It isn't as cheap as Efes though as it is imported but it is easy to find.

Brighton, United...
229. Re: Gumbet nightlife

Hello,

Me and my boyfriend are looking at staying at the Jasmin Beach hotel in Early September. I have been to Marmaris before but around 5 years ago! I have not to Gumbet are they similar? Ive heard Gumbet is more expensive? Will the weather still be nice around first two weeks of September? Im sure all this questions have been asked but there alot of posts on here too look through so thought I would write again! is Gumbet a nice place for a couples holiday?

Thank you

Charlotte :) xx

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
230. Re: Gumbet nightlife

Marmaris is a lot bigger than Gumbet and I have to say I much prefer Gumbet. I also found Marmaris more expensive than Gumbet but that could be because I know Gumbet a lot better and know where to eat.

Weather should be lovely early September, the scorching heat of the summer will be dying down but it will still be hot and the evenings warm.

Gumbet is s great place for everyone really, you will find, couples, singles, families, old, young, the lot really :)

I'm sure you will have a great time

Reply to: Gumbet nightlife
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet