We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gumbet nightlife

Which Gumbet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bromley
Gumbet nightlife

We are thinking of going to Gumbet in May. Please can anyone advise on nightlife. We do like a bit of karaoke as well! Also, would like a nice hotel if anyone can recommend one please.

253 replies to this topic
Istanbul
reviews: 32
1. Re: Gumbet nightlife

Hi, Gumbet has the most colorful night life in my opinion. There are 10s of bars/pubs/clubs side by side. There is a karaoke bar as well or may be more than one. I am sure you will be searching the hotels according to your criteria but this is a populated town in terms of hotels. From budget to luxury there are all choices available.

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
reviews: 15
2. Re: Gumbet nightlife

There are lots of nice hotels in Gumbet and it all depends on what you want. We always stay at the Serhan on B&B basis cos it's the end of Gumbet that we prefer, close to the beach, small and friendly. A nice hotel on the beach is just opposite this called the Magnific.

The nightlife can be whatever you want it to be. The karaoke bar we know is called Mr Frogs. There's also Bar Street where all the "banging" bars are but there's also bars round the resort where you can have a more chilled but still fun evening. We love Cheers/Mascot which is a bar as well as a restaurant. We have a great time there at night (and many an early morning!).

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Bodrum
reviews: 15
3. Re: Gumbet nightlife

Hi

The La Maison Apartments are just off the main street and within easy walking distance of everywhere in Gumbet. My daughter stopped there in September and had a great time. We prefered the main street to Bar Street. A great night out can be had in Roxy Bar. The lads dance and get you involved as well and they do a wonderful rendition of Rolf Harris' Court of King Caractacus. If you like the odd bit of "home cooking" while away Sue's Place is great she's English but lived in Turkey for nearly 20 years. She has a quieter Karaoke night as well. Her lemon meringue pie is to die for!!

Another friend swears by the Orange apartments as well.

Beware in Bar Street as there have been reports (unsubstantiated as yet) of spiked drinks and for the first time last year there was trouble down there.

Visit Bar St in Bodrum. The dolmus runs 24/7 about every 10 mins. There's real variety there and all bars overlook the castle and sea.

Anything else you'd like to know just shout

Clare

northern ireland
reviews: 3
4. Re: Gumbet nightlife

i saw a good few karaoke places while i was there and im only 19 but i loved them but saying that i also loved the clubs at bar street

Bromley
5. Re: Gumbet nightlife

Thanks very much everyone for your replies.

Shropshire
6. Re: Gumbet nightlife

we have booked holiday first week in may and staying in parkim ayaz the hotel looks great and has had loads of good reports

UK
reviews: 4
7. Re: Gumbet nightlife

Also heading to Parkim Ayaz in May. Looking really forward to it. Hotel looks great and believe right next to all the action

inverness
8. Re: Gumbet nightlife

You need to let me know what the Parkim hotel is like. Going there in July.

thanks

Istanbul, Turkey
reviews: 1
9. Re: Gumbet nightlife

The parkim Ayaz really is in a good spot as the back garden leads straight out on to the beach and the front out on to Bar Street.

Directly across the road from the reception is the Nirvana hamam,the best in the area İMO.

Have a great time!

scotland
10. Re: Gumbet nightlife

<i> is anyone going to gumbet between 12th of june and 26th of june :-) am going with some friends stayin in the eken resort and wunder how much bars and clubs cost to get into .. thanks xx

Reply to: Gumbet nightlife
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet