We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage Turkbuku

Which Golturkbuku hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
west sussex
reviews: 1
Voyage Turkbuku

Hi, have booked voyage Turkbuku depart 14th may. Can anyone tell me what the weather will be like, will we need jumpers for the evening. Also do they provide beach towels and complimentary toiletries. Many thanks.

8 replies to this topic
rotherham
reviews: 72
1. Re: Voyage Turkbuku

Hi

Stayed in the Voyage Turkbuku 2 years ago,yes they do provide beach and pool towels,loveley hotel and the jetty for sunbathing is fab.

Yes they also provide toiletries..

Cannot coment on the weather in May as we went end of june and it was redhot,

Enjoy your holiday

WENDY

London
reviews: 6
2. Re: Voyage Turkbuku

Can't comment on the weather, but have stayed at the Turkbuku last autumn it's is a lovely hotel.

They have beach towels and they had shower gel, shampoo and conditioner as far as I remember, as well as normal soap to wash your hands. The food was amazing and the sunbeds on the jetty are probably the most comfortable sunbeds I’ve ever been on.

We’re going to the Voyage Bodrum in three weeks, so hope the weather picks up by then. We loved the Turkbuku, but the only tiny downside to it was that it was a bit away from everything, so we went for the slightly more central hotel. Let’s hope everything else is as good as in Turkbuku though.

Newport, Wales...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Voyage Turkbuku

We are gong to the Turkbuku on the 14th May too. We booked after staying in the Voyage Sourgan last June which was amazing! They do provide beach towels and toiletries. I have been keeping an eye on the weather and its about 25 degrees out there at the moment which should be nice and not ridiculously hot like it was in June. Enjoy :)

wales
reviews: 4
4. Re: Voyage Turkbuku

We also go on May 14th, cant wait, 8 adults and 6 children....

Are mosquitos a problem in Voyage Turkbuku, if so I seem to remember a recommended repellant being advised a couple of years back in another part of Turkey?

Where would the nearest cashpoint be situated?

Thanks in advance for any info provided....

rotherham
5. Re: Voyage Turkbuku

Hi,,

Think the nearest cahpoint might be in Bodrum,as the hotel is a little isolated.The village of Turkbuku is about 20 mins walk down from the hotel,,We did this a coupke of times and it was nice,we got a taxi back to the hotel,i cannot recolect seeing a cash point but then again was not looking for one,so there could well be...

Where ever we go in Turkey we always take precautions from the mozzi's and did the same here in the voyage Turkbuku,and were fine did see a couple of people with bites though..

Have a good holiday..

WENDY

Stevenage, United...
reviews: 2
6. Re: Voyage Turkbuku

Hi Wendy

Do you know if they have tes/coffee facilities in the room?

Thanks

rotherham
7. Re: Voyage Turkbuku

Hi Louise,,

There were no tea/coffee making facilities in the rooms when we stayed there,but that was 2 years ago...

WENDY

London, United...
reviews: 18
8. Re: Voyage Turkbuku

I am going here next week any ideas of what to expect weather wise please .......

Reply to: Voyage Turkbuku
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Golturkbuku
More Golturkbuku Topics