We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Watersports & Snorkelling

Which Bitez hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
reviews: 20
Watersports & Snorkelling

Hello Bitez people!

Please can you let me know/ recommend any places that do water sports and/or snorkelling in Bitez? How much does water skiing and snorkelling roughly cost?

Many thanks in advance :o)

Bedford, United...
reviews: 10
1. Re: Watersports & Snorkelling

Hi again Laura,

I use Baddog watersports for windsurfing and dinghy sailing. They are situated at the right hand end of the bay. You can get windsurfing at Rush at the left had side of the bay. Both offer tuition. I seem to remember it costs about 50 lira if you hire by the hour but cheaper if you buy a package. They hire canoes.

You can hire bikes next to Rush

Not sure about skiing but there are some fast looking boats and inflatables near the Okaliptus.

If you use Liz and Ahmet's boat trip, Ahmet will provide snorkelling equipment free of charge. I think it costs £16 for a day trip. Other boats may offer the same service.

I take my own snorkel and mask. If you go to Gumusluk don't forget your snorkel as you will be able to wade out to the island and snorkel around the underwater ruins.

Leeds, United...
reviews: 20
2. Re: Watersports & Snorkelling

Excellent, thanks for the tips :o)

3. Re: Watersports & Snorkelling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bitez
Recent Conversations