We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Gulet Hire

Which Bodrum City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Crewe, Cheshire
reviews: 4
Day Gulet Hire

I am looking to private hire a Gulet for the day to celebrate my birthday, Preferably with all food and drink included, for 10 people. Can anyone recommend any boats?

Bodrum
Destination Expert
for Bodrum City
reviews: 41
1. Re: Day Gulet Hire

I suggest you try Adorya which is located just in front of the municipality building along the harbor in Bodrum. Normally drinks are not included but you can negotiate a price with drinks I'm sure. Their email is adoryalyn@yahoo.com and FB page is www.facebook.com/groups/107770765382/?fref=ts

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 56
2. Re: Day Gulet Hire

missleanne, welcome to Bodrum.

I suggest you get in touch with "http://www.southerncrossbluecruising.com/". It is run by an American lady and her Australian partner and they do a very good job at Gulet charters. Contact Dina for details.

enjoy Bodrum,

enigma...

Crewe, Cheshire
reviews: 4
3. Re: Day Gulet Hire

Thanks Guys!

Bodrum City, Turkey
reviews: 2
4. Re: Day Gulet Hire

Hi, Agree with Enigma... you can't go wrong with this Great couple!

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Bodrum City, Bodrum
reviews: 88
5. Re: Day Gulet Hire

Hi Leanne -- I went on a really relaxing day boat trip out of Bitez, called the Siesta. The captain was a great host, and made sure that everyone was well looked after. As long as the wind is there, he shuts off the engine and hoists the sail. Here's a photo gallery I put together from my trip:

bodrumpeninsulatravelguide.co.uk/siesta-boat…

The usual rate for this boat doesn't include drinks, but it's Turkey, and most things are negotiable!

Bodrum City, Turkey
reviews: 2
6. Re: Day Gulet Hire

Hi Leanne

I agree with RovingJay. Have a Great Birthday!

Kind Regards

Steve Gibb (steve@aegeangulet.com)

7. Re: Day Gulet Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 04, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bodrum City
More Bodrum City Topics