We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pandora Charms

Which Bodrum City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wimborne Minster...
reviews: 50
Pandora Charms

Dear all

Please can anyone tell me if/where I can buy genuine Pandora Charms in Bodrum (or Turgutreis)?

I am open to the idea of fakes but I would like geniune if possible. I have seen on the Pandora website that there are a couple of shops in Bodrum that sell Pandora, but I have no idea where they actually are!

Thanks

Sharon

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 31
1. Re: Pandora Charms

Try Buse on the seafront in Turgutreis as it is a good modern silver shop so he might have them and they do have them in some of the silver shops in Bodrum - loads of shops so can't remember which ones. Silver is very good quality in Turkey so even fake or costume jewellery lasts without tarnishing. It is sold by weight. Try the shops on the main shopping street in Bodrum. They are more likely to be fake in the Market or on street stalls.

Edited: 5:50 pm, August 21, 2012
reviews: 5
2. Re: Pandora Charms

I bought a couple in Turgutreis and then found that the hole was too small for a Pandora bracelet so best take your bracelet with you to try them

There are no "official" pandora stockists in Turkey

Edited: 9:44 pm, August 21, 2012
Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
reviews: 22
3. Re: Pandora Charms

I have a mixture of genuine and fake Pandora charms on my Pandora bracelet - and you just cannot tell the difference (apart from the price).

Jak xx

Wimborne Minster...
reviews: 50
4. Re: Pandora Charms

Thank you all for your responses. I will have a good look around, and will take my bracelet with me!

I know there are a couple of official stockists in bodrum as I have checked the Pandora website.

I am definitely ok with cheaper non genuine items too!

LMM

5. Re: Pandora Charms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, August 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Bodrum City
More Bodrum City Topics