We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus to Marmaris

Which Bodrum City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
reviews: 165
Bus to Marmaris

Please could someone confirm the route and times of the Bodrum to Marmaris bus? I assume it uses the main roads to Mugla so does it stop near Milas airport or go to Milas itself and also stop in Mugla?

How long does it take and does it still run 2 hourly?

The New Forest, UK
reviews: 11
1. Re: Bus to Marmaris

If you can get onto the main road outside the airport, I'd say just flag down any bus/dolmus going north - they'll all be going to Milas town.

There are hourly Pamukkale Turizm buses in the morning (until 12:30) running from Bodrum to Mugla, and hourly buses with Yatagan Koop from Bodrum to Yatagan. So if you can get either of them, there are plenty of buses coming down from Izmir/Aydin to Marmaris that you can connect with at Yatagan or Mugla.

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 165
2. Re: Bus to Marmaris

Thanks David, that is very helpful.

It will be around 14.30 before we get out of the airport. How often do the Bodrum-Yatagan buses run and until what time, do they also call into Milas?

The New Forest, UK
reviews: 11
3. Re: Bus to Marmaris

The Yatagan Koop buses appear to depart Bodrum on the hour every hour - www.yatagantaskoop.com.tr/seferlerimiz.aspx - so you might be able to get the 15:00 bus.

I've just noticed they run from Bodrum to Mugla, so that would be the one to get, I guess. Unless something else crops up.

Edited: 5:50 am, May 02, 2011
northern ireland
reviews: 14
4. Re: Bus to Marmaris

Does anyone know how long roughly would it take you to drive from bodrum to marmaris?

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
reviews: 9
5. Re: Bus to Marmaris

About 3 hours

6. Re: Bus to Marmaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, October 29, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Bodrum City
More Bodrum City Topics