We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ninoy - Left Luggage and Transit Time

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
reviews: 47
Ninoy - Left Luggage and Transit Time

Hi,

I am arriving with PAL to Terminal 2 Ninoy Airport at 3:30 pm and flying out the next day to Japan with PAL (Terminal 2) for 2 weeks in Japan (Winter). I then arrive back with PAL at Terminal 2 Ninoy Airport at 1:00 pm before flying to Cubu with Cebu Pacific (Terminal 3) on the same day for 2 weeks of travelling around Cebu and Bohol (summer).

My problems are left luggage and transit times.

I need to leave my summer clothes in luggage storage at Ninoy while I am in Japan, and then leave my winter clothes in Ninoy while I am travelling around the Philippines. I estimate the bag will be small, about the size of a large day pack. I have read that PAL have a luggage storage facility at Terminal 2 and I am hoping I can use this. Can anyone tell me;

1. If I can use this facility to leave luggage for 14 days

2. If the cost is still PHP 150/piece per day

Additionally, when I arrive back in Ninoy from Japan at 1 p.m (terminal 2), I will need to get to luggage storage, transfer winter/summer clothes then get to terminal 3 for a cebu pacific flight to Cebu. Really don't want to be panicked and rushed, so how much time do you think I should leave for this before the cebu flight. I have not yet booked it, but thinking about the 4pm or 4:45pm or 5:50 pm flight.

3 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 1,388
1. Re: Ninoy - Left Luggage and Transit Time

Choose the later 1750 hours flight to Cebu. This gives you leeway.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 267
2. Re: Ninoy - Left Luggage and Transit Time

Note that the luggage storage facility do not open 24 hours a day.

Look for the rate at the end of this post.

…wordpress.com/2011/…

Melbourne
reviews: 47
3. Re: Ninoy - Left Luggage and Transit Time

Thanks Victorialand & Mousehunt. Good advice on the latter flight. The luggage storage link is in respect to terminal 3 luggage storage which from the sign has a maximum number of days storage of 15, so thanks for that. Do you know about the PAL Terminal 2 luggage storage ?

Reply to: Ninoy - Left Luggage and Transit Time
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted