We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day in Manila for shopping - would you?

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
reviews: 32
One day in Manila for shopping - would you?

So we come from Australia, going to Singapore then Boracay then I was thinking to get my cheap shopping fix would one day in Manila be worth it to stock up on shoes, handbags, perfume & clothing ?? Is it really that good and worth me making the stop on the way home from Boracay ?

15 replies to this topic
Perth, Australia
11. Re: One day in Manila for shopping - would you?

Ok thank you - my husband is interested in surf clothes ie. billabong quiksilver etc would this be cheaper ? Are the "non genuine" clothes good quality?

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
reviews: 83
12. Re: One day in Manila for shopping - would you?

Can you believe it? because I am kuripot and the cheaper ones here are crap. kaputt after a month. dvd players as well. so I bought everything in the Philippines. better quality and cheaper. bali is for Westerner's pockets. bad value for money. they also don't have travel size body washes, lotions etc...so I hauled those as well. 40 kilos worth.

I sound like the Australians going to Bali and hauling stuff. I wonder what they would do in the Philippines when shopping is better and waaaaaaaaaaay cheaper.

Also hauled teak lamps, frames, mirrors fr Bali to the Philippines. Hehe. Best of both worlds.

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
reviews: 83
13. Re: One day in Manila for shopping - would you?

Elisa,

Greenhills for you then. Yes they are good quality. And Greenhills has those in spades.

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
reviews: 15
14. Re: One day in Manila for shopping - would you?

You can get those "shirts" in Shopesville 3rd floor, quality is good but they aren't very cheap. I forgot the name of the store.

Perth, Australia
15. Re: One day in Manila for shopping - would you?

Ok We are going - flights booked ! Need hotel help pleaseeeee !! Have posted a new topic :)

Reply to: One day in Manila for shopping - would you?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted