We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Century park hotel

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
AUSTRALIA
reviews: 2
Century park hotel

I am considering staying at this hotel when I visit manila.

I decided on this hotel because of its price which includes breakfast (asiarooms.com), location-not too far from the Baywalk and train,zoo and shopping.It also seems to have good amenities.

I would have liked to stay at the Manila Diamond or new Hyatt, but found them too expensive.

Dose anyone have any experiences with the Century Park hotel? Good or Bad as there is only one review for this hotel@tripadvisor

manila
1. Re: Century park hotel

This is a reasonably good hotel,same owner as the Philippine flag carrier airline Philippine Airlines. The hotel is popular among Asian tourists. The rooms are nothing to WOW about but last time we stayed it was clean and fairly comfortable. It is next door to one of the Philiipine's oldest malls, with a fairly good supermarket. Shopping for other tiems, you might want to go to the newer malls. Its not 5 star but it should be okay.

manila philippines
reviews: 3
2. Re: Century park hotel

This hotel is reasonably priced. I stay here whenever there are bar examinations held every september, in a nearby university La Salle Taft. All four weekends of september, the whole hotel is booked by candidates taking the bar examinations, and the elevators, including the service elevators get very busy.

The carpet in the rooms are old at century. The rooms are spacious.

There is a hotel in front on century park hotel, and it is half the price (i forget the name) but it is also located in vito cruz, right in front of century park hotel.

alabang
3. Re: Century park hotel

Its not a bad hotel at all, chinese food is famous for this hotel, but at a cost of a few added bucks, i would recomment the new Hyatt.

AUSTRALIA
4. Re: Century park hotel

Thanks everyone.

I did book the century park via asia rooms but on conformation they wanted an extra surcharge surcharge of $20 per night (as the hotel increased it's rates the day after I made my request) which I did not feel this property was worth so I'vre booked the Phillipine Plaza instead ,which is virtually in the same area and from the photos I've seen has an amazing swimming pool overlooking Manila bay.

Philippines
5. Re: Century park hotel

Yes, you're going to like pool at the Philippine Plaza Hotel. Plus , the hotel is near the SM Mall of Asia which you must visit.

Manila
6. Re: Century park hotel

Hi, PJ-707. You made the right choice. Hotel Philippine Plaza is under new management - Accor group. They recently underwent renovations. Spiral restaurant offers good buffet choices. They also have a chinese restaurant. The pool is much bigger and at the same time you can enjoy the view of Manila Bay.

Enjoy your stay in Manila.

AUSTRALIA
7. Re: Century park hotel

Yes I have heard of thr SM Mall of Asia, newly opened and the third largest mall in the world.

Is it possible to walk to this mall from the Philippine Plaza hotel?

And is it possible to walk to the Baywalk area of an evening along Roxas Blvd. or is it too far or perhaps wiser to catch a taxi?

Manila, Philiippines
8. Re: Century park hotel

^^ from Hotel Philippine Plaza to Mall of Asia or Baywalk- take a cab.

^^from Baywalk to Century- 2-minute walk

Century Park- friendly & courteous staff, nice restaurants. only the carpeting & curtains are unimpressive. & also the foul stench from cigarettes at every elevator lobby... they badly need proprer ventilation.

N.S.W
9. Re: Century park hotel

I have booked to stay at the Century Park, have I made the right decision?

The price for the Philippine Plaza is too expensive for me now that they have completed renovations.

I want to be close to Malate nightlife area and transport but also have good swimming pool.

I have heard that the Century Park is a bit run down now but my other options are too expensive and do not include breakfast (Diamond,Hyatt and PAn PAcific).

Any suggestions?

Paranaque...
reviews: 51
10. Re: Century park hotel

Check out Trader's Hotel -- run by the Shangri-La group but with more affordable rates. It's on Roxas Boulevard, across the CCP Complex.