We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to plan a 3 day vacation along with a kid

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Delhi, India
how to plan a 3 day vacation along with a kid

I will be travelling to Manila in the first week of April for business and i am planning to get my husband and daughter visit me on a friday till monday. So we will have 2.5 days or if we extend it then 3.5 days to plan a short holiday. Any suggestions are welcome to how to plan a kid friendly holiday.

On thing we both love are beaches and not fond of trecking with the kid!

clare,ireland
1. Re: how to plan a 3 day vacation along with a kid

Do you want to travel by land or willing to take a flight to another island?.

Oslo
reviews: 101
2. Re: how to plan a 3 day vacation along with a kid

not much time to be stuck on flights so I dont recommend that. What does you child like. You can head to Puerto Gallera or Batangas beaches. How old is your child? KID??

Quezon City...
reviews: 7
3. Re: how to plan a 3 day vacation along with a kid

If only we have here a Disneyland or Universal Studios, that would be perfect for your kid.

A hotel with a kiddie pool is more than an option for me.

Oslo
reviews: 101
4. Re: how to plan a 3 day vacation along with a kid

weekend, dont give the officials ideas :-)

5. Re: how to plan a 3 day vacation along with a kid

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 12, 2014