We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can yellow taxi accommodate 5 adults?

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong
reviews: 19
Can yellow taxi accommodate 5 adults?

Need to transfer from T1 to T3 during noon time. Can yellow taxi accommodate 5 adults? If not what other options are available. Shuttle bus is out of the option because of limited transfer time. Would appreciate any suggestion. Thanks

Oslo
reviews: 102
11. Re: Can yellow taxi accommodate 5 adults?

coupon at terminal has bigger vehicles for 5 easily.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 202
12. Re: Can yellow taxi accommodate 5 adults?

Tommo,

Yes, I do have issues with them but this will not deter me to try them again if I am bringing my family with me again.

I just blame it on my bad luck. :)

Austin
reviews: 62
13. Re: Can yellow taxi accommodate 5 adults?

I recently traveled with 5 adults plus luggage. We fit fine in a coupon taxi with a van from the airport. But we would have definitely needed 2 regular taxis.

Baguio, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 234
14. Re: Can yellow taxi accommodate 5 adults?

By the way, why do you want to take the yellow cab? Better take the larger white cabs. A wee bit more expensive, but they can easily fit 5 with luggage (they look like a Toyota Qualis. Photo here -

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-d_UVDTiOta0/TarWQx2mErI/AAAAAAAAAhk/UsijLzRe-CM/s1600/coupon+taxi2.jpg

Hong Kong
reviews: 19
15. Re: Can yellow taxi accommodate 5 adults?

Thank you for all the reply. Was able to make the trip last Feb 9. Used coupon taxi that fits five person with luggage for 330 pesos from T1 to T3. Traffic was light at around noon time. The trip was around 10 minutes.

16. Re: Can yellow taxi accommodate 5 adults?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 23, 2014