We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cebu Pacific

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Wn.
reviews: 3
Cebu Pacific

I know it is going to be a slow, long process in get a refund of the cancelled flight but due to medical problems of my companion we will not be able to go on a trip to Thailand in April. Is it possible to make this cancellation on their website"? There is a link for cancellations and change of the dates on a ticket but all I see is changing the dates not complete cancellation of the ticket. Is the only way to make the cancellation with an international call?

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 184
11. Re: Cebu Pacific

I know all travel insurance would disburse you the price of the ticket if you cancel your trip upon the advise of a doctor that you are unfit to travel.

12. Re: Cebu Pacific

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 am, July 27, 2013
Imus City, Cavite...
13. Re: Cebu Pacific

I know this is a late response to the thread, but for everyone's information - rebooking of flights FOR PASSENGERS WITH MEDICAL CONDITIONS are FREE OF CHARGE if presented with valid medical condition/s and supported with proper documents like a medical certificate and the doctor's PRC ID. Rebooking for medical cases can be made for sick passenger + 1 companion. You don't need a medical insurance for this.

Send email to servicedeskmnl@cebupacificair.com & servicedeskcebu@cebupacificair.com in this format:

1) Subject: "MEDACASE/ (BOOKING REFERENCE NUMBER)"

2) Attach copy of medical certificate with PRC ID of attending doctor

3) In the body, include complete name/s of passenger/s being rebooked with flight details of original flight

That's it! It can get tedious as they may ask for more documents to support your case, but it's possible. :)

Imus City, Cavite...
14. Re: Cebu Pacific

This is based on our family's personal experience. We just rebooked our HK flight last night because our daughter and I caught flu last weekend and were advised to rest for a few more days. A friend tipped us about rebooking due to medical reasons and true enough, when we called the airline about it, those were the instructions that we were given. We are now rescheduled to fly to HK free of charge.

15. Re: Cebu Pacific

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, September 17, 2014