We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic things to do in Manila!

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Romantic things to do in Manila!

My partner and I are visiting Manila next month and this with be our first holiday since having our son and am wanting ideas on romantic restaurants or any ideas on romantic things to do? Thanks!

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 177
1. Re: Romantic things to do in Manila!

This article might help you in your choices where to dine --> spot.ph/gallery/…12251

2. Re: Romantic things to do in Manila!

Thank you very much!!

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 1,122
3. Re: Romantic things to do in Manila!

Watch the sunset from a restaurant such as Harbor View along Manila Bay.

Arrive at 1715 in plenty of time to watch the sun disappear. The classic view is a deep reddy-orange sun 'retiring' for the night. Enjoy seafood and drinks. The restaurant is reviewed on TA.

manila
reviews: 86
4. Re: Romantic things to do in Manila!

I used to love Sky Lounge on top of the Diamond Hotel, but haven't been there in years, so I am not sure of how it is now, but they had a great view of the bay or the city, depending on where you sit. They also had pretty good lounge singers too.

Manila
Destination Expert
for Manila
reviews: 92
5. Re: Romantic things to do in Manila!

Go to Mall of Asia. There are many restaurants facing west and you can choose your favourite cuisine.

Many have tables outside to provide a better view of the sunset.

Los Angeles...
reviews: 40
6. Re: Romantic things to do in Manila!

i just discovered this place- the Bayleaf Hotel in Intramuros. have a romantic walk and sit on top of the Intramuros walls near the Bayleaf---you and about 100 other couples from 5-530 pm, then quickly make your way to the hotel's 9 Spoons restaurant at around 6pm and have an early dinner or late merienda, then dinner or after-hours cocktail at the rooftop bar--the Skydeck as you soak in the city's evening air and city lights all around you..when i was there last month--it was a hang out for some young euro hipsters and Manileno couples..

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 589
7. Re: Romantic things to do in Manila!

OTHER IDEAS

*Go to Tagaytay (1.5 to 2 hrs away) and dine in one of the many romantantic restaurants overlooking the Taal Volcano such as Antonios or Josephines

*Ride a Kalesa at Intramuros

*Have a picnic lunch in Rizal Park

Tommo

Baguio, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 234
8. Re: Romantic things to do in Manila!

Romantic dinner? Has to be in Intramuros ...

My top choice would be White knight hotel restaurant (get serenaded by Mexican style singers strumming their guitars in a rather intimate setting - sI would stay back at the hotel if I were you)

You can see it's photos here from our last visit - just scroll down to the middle of the page... -

…blogspot.com/2013/…intramuros-discovery.html

Philippines
9. Re: Romantic things to do in Manila!

You can have a romantic dinner at the iconic Manila Hotel in its Champagne Room. Enjoy a glass of wine under its crystal palm trees.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 202
10. Re: Romantic things to do in Manila!

Does watching the mini fireworks along Seaside Boulevard considered romantic during the weekend?