We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from Ninoy Airport to Batangas port

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Frankfurt, Germany
Getting from Ninoy Airport to Batangas port

HI,

I am arriving MNL airport at 5pm, my 2go ferry to Boracay leaves from Batangas port at 9pm. How do I best (and fastest) get from Ninoy airport to Batangas port? Option would be bus or cab.

To get there in time I would like to know the best solution in advance, so I won't have to decide upon arrival. Is there a bus to Batangas port from Ninoy? What schedules does it run on? How much would it be and how much would a cab be?

thanks in advance and best regards, Bjoern

Frankfurt, Germany
31. Re: Getting from Ninoy Airport to Batangas port

Back in Germany again :) The ferry ride was ok, I'd rather take the plane next time, though, although the room was good (private room). I did not have to pressure the taxi driver as we had a lot of time anyway.

32. Re: Getting from Ninoy Airport to Batangas port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:43 am, February 03, 2013
hong kong
reviews: 4
33. Re: Getting from Ninoy Airport to Batangas port

Hi Bjou

Your thread was really helpful. Thankyou

Can you ( or anyone else) tell me if the average Hertz hire to Batangas could take 5 ( 3 adults, 2 tween-agers)?

Frankfurt, Germany
34. Re: Getting from Ninoy Airport to Batangas port

5 is gonna be really tight, but I gues they just might do it. 1 in front, 4 in back should be not a big deal in Manila. Just ask for a bigger car. The lady was really nice and helpful.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 201
35. Re: Getting from Ninoy Airport to Batangas port

No, just like in Hong Kong a car would not fit 5 people + driver. A driver could be fined Php1,000 by South Luzon Expressway for overloading.

36. Re: Getting from Ninoy Airport to Batangas port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 30, 2014