We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hair salons in manila

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
hair salons in manila

im travelling to manila soon and i was wondering if anyone knows whats the best hairdresser in manila? i've heard that univers phyto salon in makati is really good

Oslo
reviews: 102
1. Re: hair salons in manila

Manila is full of places, its not about the salon, its about the stylist. You can walk around any mall and find some nice salons. Where will you stay. I have found on this question, its hard to make recommendations as one person may not have the same experience as another. Higher prices also do NOT correlate with better outcomes.

Los Angeles...
reviews: 40
2. Re: hair salons in manila

my best haircuts have been in manila.my 15 year old boy agrees. .it didnt matter where so much..it may be different for a woman. but from the lowest barbershop on rizal avenue to the MOA..manila does it for me.

Manila, Philippines
reviews: 20
3. Re: hair salons in manila

for me it's bench fix. their styles are trendy and hip. the other salon i like is vivere salon.

some popular salons:

-tony and guy

-tony and jackey

-salon de manila

-salon de orient

Sydney, Australia
4. Re: hair salons in manila

im after a hair stylist who can cut my hair according to my face shape and hair type.ive been looking for hair stylists on the web but all ive come up with is a list of the top 10 hair salons in manila,but it was last updated in 2009

Oslo
5. Re: hair salons in manila

why not do it back home if you know a person?

watford,UK
reviews: 12
6. Re: hair salons in manila

My wife favorite hairdresser David's Salon,Most shopping malls have thier branches throughout Manila.

Edited: 9:19 am, June 06, 2012
boracay
reviews: 12
7. Re: hair salons in manila

Hmm. For me personally I would choose a more upmarket salon for starters, if I want a particular service such as colouring, or straightening treatment. Why? A brand name salon usually ensures the people they hire are professionally trained. This is no absolute guarantee of course. I'd still ask for recommendations and feedback from a friend or other satisfied customer. As mentioned, take advice re reputable stylists ahead of salons.

San Juan...
reviews: 23
8. Re: hair salons in manila

Wifey gets her hair styled at jing monis salon at greenbelt

Puerto Princesa...
reviews: 85
9. Re: hair salons in manila

My wife says "It depends on the hair". If you are caucasian you may have a problem, my wife never found anyone who could cut and style her hair in the Philippines.

Oslo
10. Re: hair salons in manila

Vetus, that is an understatement of our experience as well.