We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Superferry to Butuan(Nasipit)

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 21
Superferry to Butuan(Nasipit)

Need some help please from someone resident in Manila.

The sailing from Manila to Butuan have been every Monday and Friday for some years now.

We intend to take the sailing on Monday 19th March. It is impossible to book as reservations have not been released for March yet. I check every now and again to see if they are released.

To my shock horror I have discovered that for the month of February the sailings are only on Fridays. It is vital that I find out if that is just a one off for February or will be continued for March.

Please dont tell me it is cheaper to fly etc etc as I know that already. We want to go by sea for various reasons.

If someone could be kind enough to make an enquiry on my behalf I would very much appreciate it.

I ahve emailed them but get no real answers from them.

thanks a lot,

Pete

Cabanatuan City...
21. Re: Superferry to Butuan(Nasipit)

ask ko lng po sana schedule ng barko from nasipit to manila at mgkano po ang fare?dko po kasi mahanap dito.salamat

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 229
22. Re: Superferry to Butuan(Nasipit)

English please.....

Cabanatuan City...
23. Re: Superferry to Butuan(Nasipit)

can i ask the the super ferry passengers schedule from nasipit to manila as well as the fare ?thank you

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 229
24. Re: Superferry to Butuan(Nasipit)

Here you go.......

travel.2go.com.ph/schedules/schedules.asp

25. Re: Superferry to Butuan(Nasipit)

Hello po...ask ko lang po sana kung magkano na ngayon ang ticket nasipit to manila? Ang edad po sa anak ko.. 10 and 5 years old.kasi this february kukuha po kami ng ticket..pls reply po.thanks ..its me Lhen

clare,ireland
26. Re: Superferry to Butuan(Nasipit)

hi lhen -try in english

27. Re: Superferry to Butuan(Nasipit)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 am, February 05, 2013
28. Re: Superferry to Butuan(Nasipit)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 am, February 05, 2013
clare,ireland
29. Re: Superferry to Butuan(Nasipit)

see post 22 and 26

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 184
30. Re: Superferry to Butuan(Nasipit)

1,713 pesos per person whether adult or child. If you can present their school IDs then they will have a 20% discount.