We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SM Mall of Asia / Manila - luggage / baggage storage

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 1
SM Mall of Asia / Manila - luggage / baggage storage

Hi, I just wanted to post this as I couldn't find a definite answer when I was searching this site regarding Luggage or Baggage Storage at SM Mall of Asia.

There is a place to store luggage, it is call "Package Pick-Up". It is also FREE (as of 6th January 2012). It is located on Ocean Drive. On the ground floor, go to where the ice skating rink is, exit the mall and turn right. Follow it down until you see "Package Pick-Up".

On their website: http://smmallofasia.com

Goto: Visitors Info > Package Pick-Up

- they don't mention it on there but just so you know there is a "Package Pick-Up" service

Some Taxi Drivers know about it, others may not. Just tell them it's on Ocean Drive and you'll be able to find it, it's sandwiched between two zebra crossings.

Also, just one other note. If you're planning on catching a Taxi to the airport, do not catch the fixed rate or the Yellow Metered Taxi (the prices are inflated). Flag a White Taxi down (they're quite frequent) and make sure you ask them to go by the Meter or "Metro".

Goodluck

19 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
11. Re: SM Mall of Asia / Manila - luggage / baggage storage

Is there a locker or storage facility that is very secure, where I can use a security code or password, to keep my backpack or luggage or laptop, and even leave it there overnight in Mall Of Asia or nearby?

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 184
12. Re: SM Mall of Asia / Manila - luggage / baggage storage

None, the luggage storage facility at Mall of Asia would not let you leave your laptop, mobile phone and other valuables and they will not be held liable if you have valuables that got stolen. The facility is pretty secured and you can leave even your bulky big luggage.

Sydney, Australia
13. Re: SM Mall of Asia / Manila - luggage / baggage storage

Yikes. I'll keep looking - please let there be a secure lockable storage or locker for my laptop near Mall Of Asia!

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
14. Re: SM Mall of Asia / Manila - luggage / baggage storage

I don't know anything like that because all of the luggage storage facilities are free. You can rent a cheap room or hostel and for sure you can store your laptop in your room or safety box of a hotel.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 627
15. Re: SM Mall of Asia / Manila - luggage / baggage storage

Or securely lock this in your luggage in your room if there is no in room safe.

We have done this many times and have never had an issue.

Tommo

Manila, Manila...
16. Re: SM Mall of Asia / Manila - luggage / baggage storage

Just want to ask, until what time in the evening is the "Package Pick Up" open to claim my baggage if I deposit it here? Thank you.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 627
17. Re: SM Mall of Asia / Manila - luggage / baggage storage

Mall hours are 10am to 10pm so I imagine between those hours. Why not call Tel. no. 632 + 556-0680.

Tommo

Al Jubail, Saudi...
18. Re: SM Mall of Asia / Manila - luggage / baggage storage

Hi Can i leave my baggage for 5 days in MALL of ASIA

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
19. Re: SM Mall of Asia / Manila - luggage / baggage storage

No, you need to claim your luggage by 10pm. Your hotel would be able to help you with your luggage.

Reply to: SM Mall of Asia / Manila - luggage / baggage storage
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted