We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prestige Cruises, Inc.

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 589
Prestige Cruises, Inc.

Anyone familiar with this cruise company. They are currently offering Eat-All-You-Can Dinner Buffet Cruise for 250Php instead of the usual 545Php on a Metro Deal. Either one of those prices is a steal. How do they compare to Sun Cruises for a dinner cruise?Sun Cruise offer a set menu instead of this buffet.

The cruise time is 1 hour and 15 minutes and they call their buffet 'extravagant dinner buffet celebrates traditional Filipino recipes, but house specialties also include other internationally-inspired dishes'.

Tommo

61 replies to this topic
Oslo
reviews: 101
1. Re: Prestige Cruises, Inc.

just try it..what do u have to lose..its price is good...if you dont like it...no big loss..

Let us know later how it goes on this forum..thanks.

Edited: 10:06 am, July 14, 2011
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 177
2. Re: Prestige Cruises, Inc.

I bought 12 vouchers because it is a steal. Prestige Cruises is a sister company of caterer Barbara's in Intramuros so I am expecting good quality buffet.

Laguna
3. Re: Prestige Cruises, Inc.

prestige cruise is total FAILURE!

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 1,118
4. Re: Prestige Cruises, Inc.

Jhay, your post is unhelpful.

Please explain why you believe Prestige Cruises is a 'failure.'

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
5. Re: Prestige Cruises, Inc.

I haven't yet used my vouchers as they claim that they are fullybooked for the month of August.

Oslo
reviews: 101
6. Re: Prestige Cruises, Inc.

keg, try to book it with no voucher and see if the song is still fully booked..or just when they hear voucher..

Edited: 12:53 pm, August 21, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 589
7. Re: Prestige Cruises, Inc.

Ive bought about 12 vouchers for family and friends so it sounds like an early booking is required.

Tommo

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
8. Re: Prestige Cruises, Inc.

They said that they just allocate a specific number of guests when you will use the Metrodeal voucher. Anyway, the voucher will not expire until next year.

pasay
reviews: 14
9. Re: Prestige Cruises, Inc.

Sun cruise is perfect for couples, food is great, the only thing i hated is that they are 30 minutes late! We are hurrying to catch 6:15 schedule only to found out that they will leave at 6:45. The worst thing? We are back at 7:30 meaning we are too early to arrive. I saw prestige on the other hand and i am envy becoz it seemed that they are having good times while eating in twice as big as sun cruise yatch. I can hear good music in there. They are earlier to depart than us and yet later to arrived. :(

Paranaque
reviews: 2
10. Re: Prestige Cruises, Inc.

Please do not avail of MetroDeal Package for Prestige Cruise. It's a Fail!

We tried it last Nite and the food is disgusting... cockroaches on the Buffet table. Terminal is so dirty and smelly bad. You better go SM mall of asia and find good food worth PHP250.

Reply to: Prestige Cruises, Inc.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted