We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manila Peninsula hotel.

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
iowa
reviews: 3
Manila Peninsula hotel.

Hi,

I decided to stay at the peninsula hotel. If anyone stayed at this hotel can you tell me what you like and dislike about the hotel. also there is a lot of topic about staying at the condo and apartment type hotel. like the asian mansion and sommerset millenium. Is it better to stay this type of hotel instead of the peninsula. Thanks.

Manila, Philiippines
1. Re: Manila Peninsula hotel.

You made a good choice. No need to transfer unless you opt for a month long stay which can somehow help you save up a little... Pen belongs to Manila's top 3. It can be abit expensive but it definitely offers classy & good service tho..

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
reviews: 116
2. Re: Manila Peninsula hotel.

If I have the budget, I will definitely stay at the Pen.

Is it better to stay at a condotel and apartment type hotel than the Peninsula? That depends on how long you're going to stay since it's definitely cheaper. If you want to cook your own food, the condotel has it's own kitchen. But if you want a leisurely and peaceful stay, it's the Pen for you. If you want good restaurants and entertainment, the Pen has them at its lower floors. If you want really good service, again it's the Pen.

OZ
3. Re: Manila Peninsula hotel.

Hi there. I too will be staying at the peninsula. By the way, does anyone know exactly how far this is from Glorietta?

Manila, Philiippines
4. Re: Manila Peninsula hotel.

^^ just less than 3 min. walk to Ayala entrance.