We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage Storage at Manila Airport

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 627
Luggage Storage at Manila Airport

Does the airport have any luggage storage?

I researched the forum and there were yes and no answers.

I want to travel light to Boracay. Id prefer not to leave my luggage at some back room at the airport. Without sounding rude i dont want to come back and find it has disappeared.

Anyone have any further information. A locker would be ideal.

Tommo

Oslo
reviews: 109
1. Re: Luggage Storage at Manila Airport

there are none at terminal one or two...and I didnt see any at terminal three but did not ask there. Will you stay at a hotel in MNL after Boracay, if so, try to leave it there Or if you stay at a hotel before boracay, you many be able to safely leave it...

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
2. Re: Luggage Storage at Manila Airport

leftovertoo

Arrive from Boracay at 11:15 and leave for Clark at 2:30 to go to Saigon. Not a lot of time to chance late flights and traffic to Makati at the previous hotel.

The other option is to bring luggage to Boracay but I believe it may be awkward and inconvenient on the transfer from Caticlan to Boracay.

Thanks for your input though.

Tommo

Oslo
reviews: 109
3. Re: Luggage Storage at Manila Airport

Tommo..yes bringing to Boracay is an option, but two problems..You may be overweight at 11k limit and if you fly to Kalibo, it becomes a bigger (but manageable headache). And your correct, going to the hotel will be tough to get it then to proceed to Clark. You will be short for time as it is. It sounds like the luggage will see Boracay. Thanks..

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
4. Re: Luggage Storage at Manila Airport

Im going with PAL so my limit is 20kg but only 15 kg with Zest going to Clark. Zest charge xcess at P$80 per per kilo.Im ok with that but more the inconvenience of carrying it around.Knowing my wife she will probably do some shopping.

Ill let you know if I find storage at the airport.

Tommo

Pque MM
reviews: 1
5. Re: Luggage Storage at Manila Airport

NAIA TERMINAL 2

There is a baggage counter at terminal 2 exclusive to PAL passengers. It's called CBS or Central Baggage Services. It is located at the arrival area near the carrousel of the domestic airport side of terminal 2. There is a fee of P168 per piece per day. You may call them at +632-877-11-09 local 2469.

NAIA TERMINAL 1:

There is also an Interline Baggage Room at NAIA terminal 1. This is exclusive to arriving terminal 1 passengers. It is located at the right side of the arrival area near the carrousel before customs and near the bathrooms. The fee is P150 for 20 kilos per day and P 200 per day in excess of 20 kilos. Their telephone number is +632-877-11-09 local 3633.

NAIA TERMINAL 3:

No baggage counter

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
6. Re: Luggage Storage at Manila Airport

Thanks Leiza

I wonder how secure it is?

It not by any chance individual lockers?

Tommo

Pque MM
reviews: 1
7. Re: Luggage Storage at Manila Airport

There are no lockers at the airport. Luggage are stored on racks inside a locked room. Take a look at the facility see if you're comfortable with it.

Another option is to check-in at the baggage room luggage containing less important items and take valuables with you to Boracay.

8. Re: Luggage Storage at Manila Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 27, 2010