We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hakuraa club reviews

Which Male hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool
hakuraa club reviews

Hello all, I have booked to stay at the Hakuraa Club for our honeymoon and wanted to know if there are any others who have travelled there ? There are only 2 reviews on the site and they are really helpful but there more feedback we get the better !

Thanks in advance

UK
reviews: 3
1. Re: hakuraa club reviews

Hi, off to hakuraa in June & cant wait.

You can find some more reviews (most off which are excellent) if you search this site for Meemu Atoll. Hakuraa Club is listed there.

Cambridgeshire
reviews: 40
2. Re: hakuraa club reviews

We went two years ago only complaint was the tide went out a long way so to swim or snorkell you had to go to the end of the jetty

When the tide was in the current was quite strong.

Overall could not fault anything else.

having been to the maldives several times it is not my favorite island

Pauline

liverpool
3. Re: hakuraa club reviews

thanks for replying ... when you get back from your holidays in June be sure to let me know all about it !!

4. Re: hakuraa club reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 am, August 13, 2009