We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bolifushi Island Resort

Which Male hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 1
Bolifushi Island Resort

We are thinking of going on a two centre to Sri lanka then Bolifushi in the maldives. Does anyone know what this place is like. We are keen snorkellers, shoppers and good eaters so any information would be gratefully received!!

Thankyou!

St. Neots Cambs
1. Re: Bolifushi Island Resort

Hi,

My wife and I spent 5 days on Bolifushi 24-29 March 2006. The island is a "15 minute" one i.e. you can walk round it in 15 minutes!

There is a dive centre and snorkelling trips can be arranged. The island is some 30-40 minutes from Male Airport by speedboat. Accommodation varies from standard (a little tired but right on the beach) to Beach Huts and Water Villas.

Resturant serves good food but menu tends to lean heavily to Italian style as some 80% of guests are Italian. Also there is a coffee shop for mid-day snacks - if you into seafood, the seafood salad is great!

Also the is a delightful treatment centre for massages etc. Great idea to really spoil yourselves with a two and a half hour Romantic Massage session, 1 hour massag/body scrub, half hour jaccuzzi then 1 hour relaxing full body massage. Walk out totally relaxed and floating on air.

Beach stretches out some 100 yards or more before water rises above chest height.

Restuarant staff attentive and helpfull.

Small gift shop also available selling fins, masks and snorkels if you forget to take them.

All payments and prices in US Dollars ($) so you don't need Maldivian currency. Average tip for services 1 or 2 US$.

Recommend