We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo Traveller

Which Kuala Lumpur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wellington, New...
Solo Traveller

Hey,

I was booked to go with someone else but that has fallen through so I'm going to still go on my own. Single female (40's) first time solo, first time to Asia. I think my main concern is safety and how easy is it to get around/find the best places to visit? I'm planning on flying into KL early Oct and making my way to Thailand. Where are the lovely Islands?as I want some R&R, nothing too party-ish.

Have had a few negative responses about going on my own...As long as I'm sensible should be ok, yeah? If anyone else would like to share their first time solo, I 'd love to hear it :)

reviews: 13
11. Re: Solo Traveller

Hi,

What about KL- langkawi by flight - Satun Thailand( stopover) by ferry - Phuket by bus or minivan - Bangkok by flight - Changmai by train

12. Re: Solo Traveller

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, August 25, 2014