We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taman negara

Which Kuala Lumpur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
xania
reviews: 20
taman negara

hello there

we are travelling to malaysia in december.we are planning to stay on kl for 3 nights in taman negara for 1 night or 2 and in langawi for 4 nights..we dont know much about taman negara.if it is expencive etc...also is mellaca worths to visit for a day trip from kl?

thank you

Norfolk, England
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Batu Ferringhi, Chaweng, Ko Samui
reviews: 218
1. Re: taman negara

You are travelling at a really expensive time of year.

Taman Negara is not easy to get to, and it will take a day to get there from KL and then a day to get to Langakwi.

Malacca is a worth a visit.

xania
reviews: 20
2. Re: taman negara

thank you very much for your reply.this ios the only time when i can travel cause im working.do i need any vaccine before i visit malaysia?

Aarhus, Denmark
3. Re: taman negara

Does anyone have any experiense with this companys day tour to Taman negara:

tamannegaradaytour.com/taman-negara/…

Cuneo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Ko Tao, Bangkok, Ko Samui, Terengganu
reviews: 43
4. Re: taman negara

Hi wenneberg, I cannot help you with the company but in my opinion a day tour to TN not worth it, too far travel, you will spend a day on a bus.

Kuala Lumpur...
5. Re: taman negara

Hi FotisXania,

Since time is a factor for you, I would suggest the following:

Day 01 - Do the Taman Negara Day Tour @ RM 590 per pax. Pick up 0700hrs includes Chauffeur-Guide, Air con Limo or Van, Return transfers, Activities: Jungle Trekking, Canopy Walkway, Lunch, Dinner, Rapids Shooting and Visit an Aborigine Village. Return 2000hrs. Same Day.

Day 02 - 0900hrs Do the Historic Malacca City Tour - a UNESCO Site - melting pot of history for Malaysia.

Return 1700hrs the same day. You save a lot of time. Price per pax: RM200.

Please reply email: wintours@gmail.com

6. Re: taman negara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 18, 2014