We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KLIA transit

Which Kuala Lumpur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Camberley, United...
KLIA transit

We are hoping to catch the transit not the express towards the city. Can you tell me where I buy a ticket from?

Do i need to find a ticket office or buy it on board?

Thanks.

5 replies to this topic
Norfolk, England
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Batu Ferringhi, Chaweng, Ko Samui
reviews: 157
1. Re: KLIA transit

HI

The KLIA transit does not go from KLIA.

KLIA Transit is a connection for those using LCCTerminal at KLIA. There is a bus from LCCT to the nearest train station and then the KLIA transit goes from there. KLIA is 30mins or so from LCCT. This link may help kliaekspres.com/travel-with-us/…

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
reviews: 65
2. Re: KLIA transit

Actually the KLIA Transit does go to KLIA.

It travels the same route as the KLIA Ekspres and starts at KLIA, only that it also makes stops at Salak Tinggi (where the bus from LCCT joins), Putrajaya, Bandar Tasik Selatan before ending at KL Sentral.

You purchase tickets before you board.

Camberley, United...
3. Re: KLIA transit

Thanks for the information. So I have to find a ticket office after baggage reclaim?

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
reviews: 65
4. Re: KLIA transit

Yes

Kuala Lumpur...
reviews: 1
5. Re: KLIA transit

After baggage reclaim, walk all the way out, (IGNORE the KLIA Express ticket counter BEFORE you exit the arrivals) then once out of the arrivals area go down to the KLIA Express level. Both Express and Transit now depart from same level.

If you are thinking of taking the KLIA Transit vs Express to get cheaper price then, forget it. The price to KL Sentral (RM 35) is the same. You are much better off taking the express unless you are stopping at the 3 other stops.

Reply to: KLIA transit
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted