We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuala lumpur 4 days itinery check

Which Kuala Lumpur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bandung
reviews: 1
Kuala lumpur 4 days itinery check

Hi there,

We would very much appreciate any feedback about our trip next week for the first time to Kuala Lumpur. Please can you tell us if our itinery is too ambitious or if we should fit another couple of things in nearby.

Arrive 12pm 5/3/13

Day 1 (5/3/13)

lunch - Little India > find hotel in Bukit Bintang > dinner - Jalan Alor > shopping and nightlife - Bukit Bintang

Day 2 (6/3/13)

Sky bridge petronas > Batu Caves

Day 3 (7/3/13)

Market central > Genting Highlands

Day 4 (8/3/13)

Putrajaya > airport

We go 3pm 8/3/13 to Indonesia. Is this a good order to do things in each day please? Thank you for your time.

Regards

My Tho, Vietnam
reviews: 19
1. Re: Kuala lumpur 4 days itinery check

Hi,

I don't know whether your main transport is by bus, taxi or car but these are my recommendations if you travel by bus:

After arriving from the airport, take the airport shuttle bus to KL Central. From KL Central, walk out of the building (u can see the flow of people walking out) until you see the Monorail Terminal, along that road to the left is Little India.

After that, walk back to the Monorail Terminal, take it and go to the station named Bukit Bintang. There you can find your hotel. Jalan Alor not much to see, better stay in Bukit Bintang area if you want shopping (i'm sure a whole afternoon and night there is not enough)

Sky bridge petronas, Batu Caves, Central Market ( all in one day). At the end of the day, if you want to go Genting by bus, you can go back to KL Central and buy the bus ticket for next morning.

You need to spend at least 1 day to cover everything in Genting so use day 3 for it.

Perth, Australia
reviews: 104
2. Re: Kuala lumpur 4 days itinery check

Jalan Alor is a great choice for dinner. The street is buzzing with people and there are loads of good restaurants to choose from.

For the sky walk at Petronas Towers you would have to arrive very early to get a ticket as the places fill very quickly. Just to see the towers from the ground is an awesome sight.

Shopping is good in the Bukit Bintang area with many complexes and malls. It is also worth visiting China Town in the evening as shopping there is also good although you do have to bargain.

It would be a good idea to book your hotel before you leave home as walk in rates are often more expensive than many of the booking sites. You would also save time.

Kuala Lumpur
3. Re: Kuala lumpur 4 days itinery check

Hi,

Above has cover pretty much everything. Looking at your Schedule it looks alright. Maybe Consider the following. The assumption is you arrive at KLIA and 2 people only and preference is P.transport.

Day 1 (5/3/13)

Take a Cab directly to your hotel at bukit bintang. 1 hour

Have lunch at the Food court at lot10 has been recommended alot.

Go to KLCC to purchase ticket for the your sky bridge tour. (For the 6th or 7th but If you are lucky do it immediately then consider doing it there and then)

Then go sightseeing,shopping in that area or the aquarium. Return back to bukit bintang for more shopping, Dinner at Jalan Alor and Night life at Changkat.(Around the corner)

Day 2 (6/3/13)

Sky bridge petronas, Central Market, Petaling Street, Little India, and also Midvalley for a crazy shopping spree. Head back to your hotel to drop your stuff off and eat around the area. If you want you can also head to some of the 'sky bars' to have an awesome view of KL and the petronas tower at night. - SkyBar, Luna Bar, Martin on 57.

Day 3 (7/3/13)

Leave Early for Batu Caves in the morning followed by Genting Highlands. Please note this is only possible if you take a taxi or a chartered a driver. As BatuCaves is on the way to Genting Highlands.

If you don't want to take private transport and insist on P.transport then i recommend you to drop 1 of them as it would be too rush. If you go Genting you can easily spend a whole day there.

Day 4 (8/3/13)

Putrajaya > airport

This is fine.

I hope i didn't confuse you.

Cheers

4. Re: Kuala lumpur 4 days itinery check

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 06, 2014