We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laguna Beach Resort & Spa Redang

Which Kuala Lumpur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stockholm
Laguna Beach Resort & Spa Redang

Me and my wife are going to Laguna Beach Resort & Spa Redang in September. Most people is saying the hotel is not that good, which makes me worried... We are going their on our honeymoon. Is it that bad? Service, food, water, any recommendation on activities?

Melaka, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Melaka
reviews: 86
1. Re: Laguna Beach Resort & Spa Redang

Hi Kristofer29,

Laguna Redang is not a bad hotel, new building and well kept ground. However, it is very popular with big groups of youngsters and families. It is beloved by Malaysians but western people would not like the food and rigid schedules.

Try Coral Redang or Berjaya Redang which are the two more laid back and quiet resort. Don't make the mistake of spending your honeymoon in Laguna.

Read the reviews of both resorts and decide for yourself. Coral Redang has better overall quality.

Padua, Italy
Destination Expert
for Padua
reviews: 110
2. Re: Laguna Beach Resort & Spa Redang

I spent there my honeymoon, it has been just perfect, surely the resort isn't a super luxury 5 star and there are some minus, but the sea and beach are great, the food is very good.

Afterall I would recomend the destination for a westerner honeymoon, you will surely enjoy what you get for the pretty affordable price.

Feel free to read my reviews and get in touch with me for anything.

M'sia
3. Re: Laguna Beach Resort & Spa Redang

Laguna is one of the better resort on Redang..good upkeep, with lots of good food.

The only complain may be the crowd during peak period , esp if you are looking at islolated beaches ...then Berjaya Resort may be a consideration

You have take a look at somen of my pix of Laguna

www.flickr.com/photos/east_coast_escapade/

You may find this site helpful

http://www.redang.com.my/

Hope this helps.

4. Re: Laguna Beach Resort & Spa Redang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, September 06, 2009