We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Osaka Castle 3D Projection Mapping Super illumination

Which Osaka hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong
Osaka Castle 3D Projection Mapping Super illumination

Dear sir/madam.

I will visit Osaka from Dec 11 to Dec 16. I would like to visit the Castle 3D show on Dec14. Does any one help me on buying the ticket ? As all the information are in japanaese, I do not know how to buy the ticket on line.

Thanks for all your kind help.

MAK

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
reviews: 26
1. Re: Osaka Castle 3D Projection Mapping Super illumination

Assuming you live in HK, there are tons of people (friends, colleagues, neighbours...) who understand Japanese and can help you, or even the local online forums such as discuss.com.hk

Use google translate, go to http://www.tenka1hikari.jp/ , Blue = regular day, Green = special day, 3000/3500 tickets are "Premium Tickets" with priority entrance, and access to additional areas. Beyond the first page google translate works relatively well.

Osaka, Japan
2. Re: Osaka Castle 3D Projection Mapping Super illumination

I think you would be able to buy the tickets at travel agencies like JTB and H.I.S. in Japan so I think you should ask their brunches in H.K.

3. Re: Osaka Castle 3D Projection Mapping Super illumination

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 13, 2014