We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kyoto to Kinosaki

Which Kyoto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
north coast nsw
reviews: 6
kyoto to Kinosaki

Would it be possible to book a train on the same day or the day before to Kinasaki from Kyoto. Also would it be likely to book the same day from Kinasaki to Osaka. thanks

Tokyo, Japan
reviews: 89
1. Re: kyoto to Kinosaki

You can book anytime from 3 months before departure up to the moment of departure. Booking in advance is always better.

north coast nsw
2. Re: kyoto to Kinosaki

Thanks for that, but can i ask if I buy a Kansai wide pass will I have to wait till i get that to book or can i book online from Australia before that. I will probably only get the pass a day or two before i use it. So is there usually a possibility to travel without booking from Kyoto to Kinosaki. Thanks

Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku
reviews: 26
3. Re: kyoto to Kinosaki

You cannot book seats with the Kansai Wide Area Pass. You have to use non-reserved seats. Go to the platform 15-20 minutes before the departure time and line up. You should be able to get seats that way.

westjr.co.jp/global/…

north coast nsw
4. Re: kyoto to Kinosaki

Thanks for that I will do that.

5. Re: kyoto to Kinosaki

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 03, 2014