We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gion harayokaku

Which Kyoto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington
Gion harayokaku

Approx two years ago,with help from an advisor on this forum, I was successful in placing an order with the Gion Harayokaku for Kuroshichimi.. Since then I have purchased while in Japan but am not able to return. I tried to email them but received no response but am hopeful that there remains a way!

Is there someone who can assist me now? Thanks so much

Tokyo, Japan
reviews: 90
1. Re: Gion harayokaku

I'm afraid that they only accept orders via Yamato Delivery Service inside Japan (probably because they can't handle all the burden).

The Japanese amazon.co.jp shows several Kuroshichimi 黒七味 (copy and paste, search) pepper albeit they are from different companies. If it's handled by amazon, I think they might be able to be delivered overseas as well.

amazon.co.jp/In-English/…

Edited: 11:49 pm, December 05, 2012
Washington
2. Re: Gion harayokaku

Hello....thanks for information...amazon.jp seemingly will not ship this type of item although I will pursue more info.....the Gion establishment accepted an order by fax two years ago......certainly a disappointment!

3. Re: Gion harayokaku

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, December 17, 2013