We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kyoto hotel in april

Which Kyoto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orange County, CA
kyoto hotel in april

I am going to be staying in Kyoto April 7th from the 11th for our trip to Japan. I am having terrible trouble finding a hotel in Kyoto. Looking to spend under 200 usd for a nice hotel in a good location. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Everything looks sold out.

Palo Alto...
reviews: 9
11. Re: kyoto hotel in april

Congrats that you finally found a room!

Don't worry, reviews in a local website are pretty positive--spacious rooms and good location.

Bon voyage!

Nara, Japan
Destination Expert
for Nara, Kamikochi
reviews: 1
12. Re: kyoto hotel in april

Compared to the room in Hotel Harvest, the one you'd find in this hotel(a boutique-type in its own way) is smaller and the hotel itself seems to be ranked lower in prestige and cheaper obvilously; yet, it commands a far greater view of sakura blossoms seen across from the street called Niomon, where Travelers' Inn is located:

www.k-travelersinn.com/english/index.php

Location-wise, there's something Harves has that Travers' Inn doesn't. Yes, Palace Garden is located kitty-corner from Harvest; you can walk inside 24hrs, crossing just two boulevards. You'd sure like the way a two-storied wooden Japanese tea house stands on the small lakeside; yes, from Harvest, that tea house is a kinda like coyote jumping off the boulevard.

That said, Niomon Street on the canal is a bit like dynamite for sakura. In its maginitude, Niomon street provides you with as much awesomeness as Keage Incline and / or Heian Shrine's Garden, both of which are located near to Travelers' Inn.

Sorry I'm talking to you as if I knew you could come at the right timing for sakura.

13. Re: kyoto hotel in april

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, September 16, 2009