We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone interested 2 nights accommodation in Kobe?

Which Kobe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
singapore
reviews: 1
Anyone interested 2 nights accommodation in Kobe?

Hi,

I will be travelling to Japan end Apr, but due to my travel plans I will not be able to use my 2 night complimentary stay voucher at the Kobe Bay Sheraton Hotel & Towers. (not applicable for weekends and peak season)

I am trying to fit it into my itinery but am just wondering whether Kobe is worth it? There doesn't seem to be much to do there? Can anyone help?

I am also thinking of selling the 2 night voucher at USD300 (total) if I cannot use it. Anyone keen can drop a personal message to me?

PS: Is this hotel a good hotel? in an accessible location?

Regards

Cat

Peoria, Illinois
reviews: 23
1. Re: Anyone interested 2 nights accommodation in Kobe?

I live in Kobe and enjoy living here, but it would not be on the top of my list as far as a tourist destination. I have stayed at the Kobe Bay Sheraton and yes it is a good hotel: the room was very nice, great service and a good buffet. It is adjacent to Island Center stop on the Rokko Liner. Rokko Island really doesn't have anything as far as tourism goes. To get to the JR train line is a 10 minute ride (240 yen) on the Rokko Liner. If your goal is to see Kobe, there are many hotels much closer to city center.

2. Re: Anyone interested 2 nights accommodation in Kobe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, September 22, 2009