We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Hiroshima to Osaka

Which Hiroshima hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
reviews: 11
From Hiroshima to Osaka

Can someone please tell me how to travel from the main train station in Hiroshima to the airport in Osaka? My flight leaves at 6:15 ( Delta ) for Boston,MA so I need to give myself plenty of time.

Thank you so much in advance for your help

mfremoo

Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
reviews: 38
1. Re: From Hiroshima to Osaka

I hope you mean 6:15pm.

If you take the 13:06 Nozomi at Hiroshima, you'll get to Shin-Osaka at 14:35, then you can take the 14:45 Haruka Express to KIX, arriving at 15:34.

For train schedules, go to hyperdia.com.

Washington
reviews: 30
2. Re: From Hiroshima to Osaka

I agree with the first post, we just did it yesterday. The only difference is we had the JR Pass and the Nozomi line isn't valid on this pass. But there's another shinkansen (bullet train) that is and works just the same way. We left Hiroshima station at 10:50 am, went to Shin-Osaka, had 20 minutes to transfer to the Haruka Express which delivers you into the airport. We were there by 1:40 pm. Kansai seems very efficient and mellow, and Delta had us checked in within minutes, and through security in 10 minutes. If you're there by 3 or 3:30 at the earliest you'll be fine!

Just go to a JR Ticket office and tell them when you want to be at Kansai and from where, and they'll reserve it all for you in advance if you like. And remember, the trains run to the minute on schedule in Japan.

You probably have accommodations in Hiroshima but we really enjoyed ANA Crowne Plaza.

3. Re: From Hiroshima to Osaka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 09, 2014