We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiroshima Carps tickets

Which Hiroshima hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Hiroshima Carps tickets

Hi everyone

We will in Hiroshima when the Carps are playing at home in May and wondered if we needed to buy the tickets in advance of if we will be able to get them on the door?

Many thanks

SB

Tokyo, Japan
reviews: 87
1. Re: Hiroshima Carps tickets

You should probably be able to get it at the stadium, if you don't mind to be placed in the supporters of the opposing team, or see from the outfield bleachers. That said, you can buy tickets in advance while in Japan at staffed Ticket Pia (チケットぴあ) if you are not good at handling the machines in convenience stores.

UK
2. Re: Hiroshima Carps tickets

Hi there

Many thanks for that information - we'd like to get good seats so will use your suggestion as our Japanese is rather limited!

SB

London, United...
reviews: 21
3. Re: Hiroshima Carps tickets

I twice went to see the carps. I bought my ticket earlier in the day from the box office, I got to pick from most seating areas, crowds were nowhere near capacity. Stadium is only a 5-10 minute walk from the station.

Birmingham, United...
reviews: 11
4. Re: Hiroshima Carps tickets

I went a couple of years ago to watch the Carp, and I got in touch with the hotel, who were able to buy them on my behalf, and they were ready and waiting for me on check in

It was a great time too at the baseball, the crowd atmosphere is something else

Hiroshima, Japan
5. Re: Hiroshima Carps tickets

Hello!I am a local Japanese person who is living in Hiroshima.I was born on Hiroshima and had spent my younger days here.

In my opinion,you do not have to buy tickets in advance because most of Carp's home games are not always in full capacity,which means there are a lot of vacant seats.It is completely different from English Premier league:-). You can easily buy tickets at box offices in front of stadium entrances.

This home page is very helpful to grasp the seat assignment of Hiroshima Zom-Zom stadium(only in Japanese).

carp.co.jp/ticket/ryokin/ryokin_ichiran.html

6. Re: Hiroshima Carps tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 22, 2014