We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiroshima airport late night accommodation

Which Hiroshima hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
3 posts
Hiroshima airport late night accommodation

I thought this airport was actually in Hiroshima and was sad and shocked to find its distance. I'd happily get a bus across, but we're arriving at 10pm after the buses stop. What are the workarounds? Stay in the airport??? (please advise!)

long distance cab!?!

hotel by the airport (I found one and it's just such a rip off... and I think it's full when we're there anyway...)

cab to local area where other hotels are available???

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
6,300 posts
1. Re: Hiroshima airport late night accommodation

Are you sure that your flight arrives at 10PM?

The airport is scheduled to close at 21:30 everyday....

You can catch the last connection bus to the city even if you arrive by the last flight(ANA687 at 21:00)

3 posts
2. Re: Hiroshima airport late night accommodation

omg, I was going crazy worried about this problem! hahaha! Thanks for that, it made me double check. My husband had converted the 24hour times incorrectly. Wow, that solves every problem. Thanks again!!

3. Re: Hiroshima airport late night accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 18, 2013