We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiroshima Grand Intelligent Hotel

Which Hiroshima hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, AB
reviews: 19
Hiroshima Grand Intelligent Hotel

The reviews seem okay. Can anyone comment on the location and how conveniant it is? I can't exactly tell which train station it is near.

Thanks

1. Re: Hiroshima Grand Intelligent Hotel

You can find two maps of the hotel on the Rakuten Travel website. Try …rakuten.co.jp/portal/my/info_page_e.Eng…

It's located just 3 blocks south of the main Hiroshima train station (where the intercity Japan Rail trains stop). All the city's streetcar lines also stop in front of the main train station. To get to Miyajima, you can take a train from this station and then a ferry. So if you want to be near the city's main train station and be close to public transportation, this is a good location. If you have a lot of luggage, it's easier to stay near a train station.

There are also hotels near Peace Park, which is worth a visit. The main commercial districts are between Peace Park and the main train station. I would have a slight preference for staying near Peace Park, but the train station area is fine too.

One big advantage of the Grand Intelligent Hotel is being able to brag to your friends that your hotel is "the smart place to stay!" (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)

Edmonton, AB
2. Re: Hiroshima Grand Intelligent Hotel

Thanks for the information. I have booked this hotel as the nightly rate is very good. We are only in Hiroshima 2 days and 1 of those days will be a day trip.

Debby

3. Re: Hiroshima Grand Intelligent Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, March 25, 2010