We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Hiroshima

Which Hiroshima hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 102
Hotel in Hiroshima

I've read the various comments about the hotels and have narrowed it down to three to choose from.

Parkside have a 14sqm room for $127Aud

Chisun have a semi double (whatever that means)for $120 or a twin for $156.

Comfort Otemachi have a twin room for $121.

We do prefer twin rooms but that isn't mandatory for us. Mainly we want somewhere reasonably priced, clean and easy to get around from. Any comments about these, or any other hotels in Hiroshima would be appreciated. We will be there for 2 nights mid Sept.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
reviews: 27
1. Re: Hotel in Hiroshima

a semi-double room has 1 bed that fits 2 petite individuals.

Sydney, Australia
2. Re: Hotel in Hiroshima

Thanks for the info. We aren't big but we aren't petite either! We are use to a king size bed so think this would be most uncomfortable.

Aoyama Dori and San...
reviews: 25
3. Re: Hotel in Hiroshima

Semi-double is only for two small people who are extremely comfortable with being in close quarters. In other words, think narrow.

San Francisco...
reviews: 19
4. Re: Hotel in Hiroshima

The Comfort Otemachi is close to the A-bomb dome and museum. The other Comfort Hotel in Hiroshima is just a block away and generally has lower rates. Both are on a trolley line that goes to the main train station. I've stayed twice at the other Comfort Hotel (not the Otemachi) and it's clean and has a nice free breakfast.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
5. Re: Hotel in Hiroshima

I know you've asked for advice on hotels in Hiroshima but have you considered Miyajima instead. It's a lovely place especially at night when all the crowds have left.

Hiroshima, Japan
6. Re: Hotel in Hiroshima

Probably not a lot between them in terms of cleanliness etc. I'd decide based on location -

Chisun is nearer Hiroshima Station, but still handy for downtown.

Comfort and Parkside are nearer Peace Memorial Park. Also in this area (on Peace Boulevard) is the Dormy Inn which has an excellent Japanese style bath you can use.

www.gethiroshima.com/Places/details…

Sydney, Australia
7. Re: Hotel in Hiroshima

Thanks for the replies. I have ended up booking the Comfort Hotel Hiroshima as they had the best rate and a good review.

8. Re: Hotel in Hiroshima

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 30, 2010