We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sofitel Xanadu Resort (索菲特世外桃源渡假酒店)

Which Hangzhou hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong
reviews: 8
Sofitel Xanadu Resort (索菲特世外桃源渡假酒店)

I’m planning for a stay there in late June or July, but I still can choose between it or the Sofitel Westlake if this new resort isn’t up and running. Anyone knows anything about this newly opened resort? Any news will help me as I couldn’t find any on internet. I only know it’s not near Westlake but located next to the World Leisure Expo. Plus I learnt from Sofitel call center that only rooms, restaurants, fitness center and pools have been operating, all others (but I donno what else) are still in construction. I’m worried of the noise too.

Please help.

thanks

Australia
1. Re: Sofitel Xanadu Resort (索菲特世外桃源渡假酒店)

Hi. The Sofitel Xanadu Resort is open and operating successfully.

Many conference, airline crew, business travellers, group and leisure guests have stayed at the hotel.

It is correct that the swimming pool, gym and spa aren't open until later in the year, however there are very good deals available. (There is a temporary gym setup for guest use).

The Hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle bus to Westlake daily.

Hope this helps.

Hong Kong
reviews: 8
2. Re: Sofitel Xanadu Resort (索菲特世外桃源渡假酒店)

buddybird666:

Thanks for your info. I've changed our destination to Sanya now due to I haven't been able to contact the hotel or thru agent about the readiness of this resort. But definitely, I would love to stay there some times after the resort is in full operation.

Thanks