We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Xian Executive lounge opening times

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Finland
Level Contributor
22 posts
10 reviews
Hilton Xian Executive lounge opening times

Hi, we are coming to Xian and staying in hotel Hilton in an executive room with an access to the lounge. As we a planning a lot of daytrips (Longmen grottoes, mount Huashan etc) I would be interested in hearing about the timetables of the ex.lounge. So does anyone know what time the breakfast in the lounge is served? And what about the happy hour/ evening coctails? Also interested in the opening hours of the swimming pool and the gym. Thanks!

Xi'an, China
1 post
1. Re: Hilton Xian Executive lounge opening times

xi'an 's night life start from 20 pm ----even dawn.

it depends on where u going.if u go to some some bar it wound be happen.(u can find it along the wall of south gate)

Nightclub may be 21-3am.

Xi 'an XiDaJie----- area which located in the centre of the city, u can taste muslim food here

Magog, Canada
Level Contributor
33,134 posts
714 reviews
2. Re: Hilton Xian Executive lounge opening times

How about asking the hotel? I doubt you will get an answer here.

Finland
Level Contributor
22 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Hilton Xian Executive lounge opening times

Yes, I will contact the hotel if I do not get an answer here. Just thought someone might have been in the hotel recently and could perhaps know it.

Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
1,024 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: Hilton Xian Executive lounge opening times

Hello:

I confimed it with you about the service provided by Hilton lunge

1. Breakfast ( 6:30a.m - 10:00a.m)

2. Happy hour ( 6:00p.m-8:00p.m) afternoon tea time ( 3:00p.m-6:00p.m).

3. Swimming pool and the gym ( 7:00a.m-10:00p.m)

Hope this can help you

xianhistorytourguide

5. Re: Hilton Xian Executive lounge opening times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 31, 2014