We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding anniversary meal

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
reviews: 970
Wedding anniversary meal

It just so happens to be our wedding anniversary when we are in Xian. Could anyone please provide some recommendations for good restaurants? We aren't looking for anything too posh or stuffy. Just something with good food a nice atmosphere, authentic etc.

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
1. Re: Wedding anniversary meal

Hello:

That is depend on the place where you will stay in the city, like the Xian restaurant (西安饭庄), Yuezhenxuan( 粤珍轩)in the city, Changan yihao( 长安一号),Guylirenhe(国力仁合) are located at the changan road outside the city wall are all good restuarnt to try the authentic restaurant.

congrautulation for you

xianhistorytourguide

Dallas, Texas
2. Re: Wedding anniversary meal

Sorry for the late reply, we're staying at the sofitel on Renmin Square, although happy to travel if required.

Xi'an, China
3. Re: Wedding anniversary meal

Hello:

Yuezhenxuan( 粤珍轩)is nice option for you, turn to the left side of your hotel to the first intersation, you can find it. good local restaurant with Engish menu.

hope this can help

xianhistorytourguide

Dallas, Texas
4. Re: Wedding anniversary meal

Marvellous - thanks!

Toronto
reviews: 38
5. Re: Wedding anniversary meal

I too am celebrating a very significant birthday in 2014. We decided rather than a party, we would visit China, I have booked a tour where we have our evenings to ourselves. On my actual birthday, I will be in Xian. Any other nice restaurants to recommend? We are staying at Grand Noble Xia

Xi'an, China
6. Re: Wedding anniversary meal

Hello:

xian restaurant( 西安饭庄) is located to the left of your hotel which is nice option for you.

hope this can help

xianhistorytourguide

7. Re: Wedding anniversary meal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, yesterday