We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Xian. Just transit before train to Luoyang

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bangkok
reviews: 7
Hotel in Xian. Just transit before train to Luoyang

I am arriving late evening in Xian and planning to take train to Luoyang the next day and spend 1 night in Luoyang before coming back to Xian for another 2 nights. Do you recommend I stay near the Xian North Station or near Bell Tower and take subway to the train station? I prefer to spend around 40 USD/night for 2 of us.

Last 2 nights I booked Citadines but I prefer to save a bit of money on the first night considering that I am there only few hours

thanks,

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
1. Re: Hotel in Xian. Just transit before train to Luoyang

Hello:

there are many 40 dollars hotels you can choose to use around the Bell Tower. like Lemon hotel . But no more hotels are avilaible at the north train station, it seems that no more options left for you to stay overnight close the subway for your earier train you can take in the morning.

Hope this can help

xianhistorytourguide

xi an
reviews: 6
2. Re: Hotel in Xian. Just transit before train to Luoyang

hello

the 7 days hotel .jin jiang holiday innnear bell tower ,home inn near muslim street ,those are hotels near bell tower only cost 35 t0 40 dollars .

not many hotel near north train station .

michael yang

Bangkok
reviews: 7
3. Re: Hotel in Xian. Just transit before train to Luoyang

Hi, Which Jinjiang Inn would be the easiest to reach from Shuttle bus stop at Melody Hotel?

Is it easier just to stay at Melody hotel itself as we are only there for few hours

thanks,

Kob

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
4. Re: Hotel in Xian. Just transit before train to Luoyang

Hello:

Since you only stay a few hours at the xian, melody hotel may better choose fo you, stay close to the subway and shuttle bus.

Hope this can help

Xianhistorytourguide

5. Re: Hotel in Xian. Just transit before train to Luoyang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 22, 2014