We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Michael Yang - Dependable and Best Tour Guide in Xi'an!!!

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
china
Michael Yang - Dependable and Best Tour Guide in Xi'an!!!

When my wife & I visited Xi’an during the Dragon Boat Festival (we just have 2 full days in the city), I expect that we will be rushing and do not have enough time to visit all the places. Good thing, we got the services of Michael Yang as our tour guide/driver for 1 day. He is always on time and helped us buy the tickets at all places so we can stay in the shade as the sun is hot.

Since I cannot read and speak Chinese, Michael Yang explained all the details in perfect English. He do not get tired and always willing to help. He gave a concise history of Terracotta Warriors and the other places we visited like the Shaanxi History Museum.

Michael who is a native of Xi'an has a deep knowledge and good understanding of all the places as he is a tour guide for many years.

As a tourist which have limited time, the most important to us is convenience. We will not hesitate to recommend him to anybody for his good service and reasonable charge as well. And if we go back to Xi'an, we will definitely get his services again.

Contact details of Michael - michaelylw@sina.com, michaelylw@hotmail.com, +86-13991917258

6 replies to this topic
xi an
reviews: 6
1. Re: Michael Yang - Dependable and Best Tour Guide in Xi'an!!!

hello.

thank you very much .it is my pleasure to be with you too .

all the best

michael yang

California
reviews: 17
2. Re: Michael Yang - Dependable and Best Tour Guide in Xi'an!!!

My family would second all recommendations for Michael. We visited Xi'an in June and spent a whole day touring with Michael and his driver. Michael was awesome. We really enjoyed his company and his guide service. He's very knowledgeable and accommodating. He tailored the day to our preferences. Because we have 3 kids and the weather was super hot and humid, we had to scale back our itinerary, and Michael was able to make changes on the fly. He also took us a to a very nice local restaurant that offered DELICIOUS food at a very reasonable price.

If you're looking for a guide who truly cares about your enjoyment and what YOU want to do, Michael is your man!

xi an
3. Re: Michael Yang - Dependable and Best Tour Guide in Xi'an!!!

hello mark .

it is my pleasure to work for your family .you are all wonderful people .

take care

Toronto
reviews: 3
4. Re: Michael Yang - Dependable and Best Tour Guide in Xi'an!!!

I agree with the comments here!

Michael was prompt to pick up my family of 6 last month and guided us through the Terracotta Army Museum and even added an extra trip, at no extra cost, to see pandas on the way back to our hotel! He was a wonderful guide, spoke very good English and gave context and history to the museum's intricate history.

He was very detailed, offering cold beverages and nicely rolled cold towels to help us cool off after a sweltering day.

I would highly recommend Michael to anyone visiting Xian!

Toronto
reviews: 3
5. Re: Michael Yang - Dependable and Best Tour Guide in Xi'an!!!

I agree with the comments here!

Michael was prompt to pick up my family of 6 last month and guided us through the Terracotta Army Museum and even added an extra trip, at no extra cost, to see pandas on the way back to our hotel! He was a wonderful guide, spoke very good English and gave context and history to the museum's intricate history.

He was very detailed, offering cold beverages and nicely rolled cold towels to help us cool off after a sweltering day.

I would highly recommend Michael to anyone visiting Xian!

xi an
6. Re: Michael Yang - Dependable and Best Tour Guide in Xi'an!!!

thank you amy.

it is my pleasure to be your guide.

takecare .

Reply to: Michael Yang - Dependable and Best Tour Guide in Xi'an!!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted