We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Highly recommend Bryan Bai Chen as a guide for the TCW/Xi'an

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Williamsburg, VA
reviews: 6
Highly recommend Bryan Bai Chen as a guide for the TCW/Xi'an

We just returned from a trip to China with a 1-day stop in Xi'an to see the Terracotta army. We engaged Bryan Bai Chen as a guide based on Trip Advisor recommendations and he really delivered. Bryan has a degree in history, speaks excellent English and has lived in Xi'an his entire life so he is well qualified. He suggested a specific itinerary to meet our needs (since we had an early afternoon flight to Chengdu). We had a chance to see the Hanyang tomb (which we wouldn't have identified on our own but was well worth the visit). Bryan was extremely helpful - going out of his way to ensure we made our flight (even helping us through an unusual security check). We highly recommend his services!

4 replies to this topic
Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
1. Re: Highly recommend Bryan Bai Chen as a guide for the TCW/Xi'an

Hello:

Thanks a lot.

All the best

Keller, Texas
reviews: 1
2. Re: Highly recommend Bryan Bai Chen as a guide for the TCW/Xi'an

hello Bryan Bai,we hope to be in Xi"an on about 6-11-2013, if you can guide us please contact me for more info, thanks jim n nikita

reviews: 1
3. Re: Highly recommend Bryan Bai Chen as a guide for the TCW/Xi'an

Make sure you are not being scammed. This is pretty typical ....

Newcastle, Australia
4. Re: Highly recommend Bryan Bai Chen as a guide for the TCW/Xi'an

As a single female making a quick side trip to Xian, I chose Bryan based on the reviews I found on Trip Advisor. All of those reviews were accurate. Bryan responded very promptly to my inquiries and all pre-trip organization was effortless. I had a last minute plane delay which landed me in Xian at midnight, Mr Wang, Bryan's driver was there to greet me with a smile. Mr Wang was my driver for the tour and airport transfers and he was a pleasure as well.

You cannot have a better professional, reliable, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and friendly tour guide as Bryan. His knowledge and love of the history of his city was evident and a sincere. I had a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Bryan and will definitely use his services again.

Reply to: Highly recommend Bryan Bai Chen as a guide for the TCW/Xi'an
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted