We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Guide Jane

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nambucca Heads NSW
Level Contributor
18 posts
46 reviews
Private Guide Jane

Spent 2 days in Xian in April under the care of Jane, her email hongjuan01@163.com.

Her charges are 450 RMB per day plus car 4500 RMB or van 550rmb per day if required, plus your entrance fees.

My wife and I enjoyed her company, she is bright has excellent English skills, knows her way round Xian and also goes into interesting detail re the sights and places you visit.

We found her to be a highly entertaining and skilled guide and would recommend her.

Xian has more then the warriors and is worth at least a 2 day stay, we found the Banpo Neolithic Village, Shaanxi Museum and Temple of 10 Immortals well worth a visit , that is in the addition to other sights.

Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
1. Re: Private Guide Jane

I think it is temple of 8 immortals.haw-haw.....

2. Re: Private Guide Jane

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 16, 2014