We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel which is walking distance to muslim quarter, Xian

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
Hotel which is walking distance to muslim quarter, Xian

Hi there,

I will be in Xian next month,i would like to stay around muslim street. Can anybody here suggest a hotel which is walking distance to muslim quarter.

Thank you.

Hong Kong, China
11. Re: Hotel which is walking distance to muslim quarter, Xian

Last time I stayed at Sofitel.

Xi'an, China
12. Re: Hotel which is walking distance to muslim quarter, Xian

HIi ;

only for distance ,WENYUAN hotel is first choice. but service is so so ! the meihuajintang hotel is about 5minutes to muslim quarter ,Citerdines Central is same too ,nice room ! ,Citerdines Central is very populer !

i hpoe that can help you

Michael

Xi'an, China
reviews: 1
13. Re: Hotel which is walking distance to muslim quarter, Xian

I think Union Alliance Atravis Executive Hotel(3 star) will be your best choice,It is located on the ZhuBa street,when you walked out the street,the Drum tower will be stand in front of you.(The muslim quarter is located behind of Drum tower),you only need cross the underground way ,It will take you 5 minutes.

Ivan Y in Xi'an

Xi'an
14. Re: Hotel which is walking distance to muslim quarter, Xian

That's right.Citadines and Bell tower Both are good locationship.

Kuala Lumpur...
15. Re: Hotel which is walking distance to muslim quarter, Xian

Finally i stay at Wenyuan Hotel, you are right..its very closed to the muslim street..just at the back of the drum tower..anyway, i really enjoy my trip to Xian...Tqvm for all your advices ;)

16. Re: Hotel which is walking distance to muslim quarter, Xian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 am, June 15, 2013
Kunming, China
reviews: 379
17. Re: Hotel which is walking distance to muslim quarter, Xian

I stayed here and it's close to the Muslim Quarter. But it's very run down and generally unpleasant. Not recommended. Avoid it.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g298557-d108779…

Can't find my review; maybe it was deleted.

Edited: 5:43 am, June 15, 2013
Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
18. Re: Hotel which is walking distance to muslim quarter, Xian

Hello:

Not very good hotel, but the staff eager to help.

help this can help

xianhistorytourguide

Kunming, China
reviews: 379
19. Re: Hotel which is walking distance to muslim quarter, Xian

#18 -- You are correct. The staff tried their best to help. It was not their fault that the hotel was so shabby. Excellent location, just all worn out.

20. Re: Hotel which is walking distance to muslim quarter, Xian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 17, 2014