We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visit to Xian terracotta Soldiers.

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Visit to Xian terracotta Soldiers.

Options required for Beijing/Xian for 2-3 day visit in October 2013

Dublin, California
reviews: 30
1. Re: Visit to Xian terracotta Soldiers.

What is the question? Do you want to know how to get to Xian from Beijing? You can either fly or take the train. I hope you are not coming during the first week of Oct.

Magog, Canada
reviews: 457
2. Re: Visit to Xian terracotta Soldiers.

For the train there is the popular night train or day fast trains.

Xi'an
3. Re: Visit to Xian terracotta Soldiers.

Hi friend requireing for:1)By flight or train?2)What kind of hotel to stay?3)Hire guide and driver or by bus?...Please tell details. Thanks wbptrip beiping w

Jakarta, Indonesia
4. Re: Visit to Xian terracotta Soldiers.

Hi... you can go Xi'an from Beijing by flight or by train, by flight take 2 hours, you can take centre of city hotels, such as bell tower xi'an hotel, near the hotel has some place to visit, such as drum tower, bell tower an moslem street. I think not need guide or driver, you can go around by bus. If you want to go to the far place you can go with tour or driver

London, United...
reviews: 38
5. Re: Visit to Xian terracotta Soldiers.

I am confused with your question. Do you want to visit any one of them or both. If you have to choose one, I suggest you to visit Beijing which has 72-hour visa free stay. In these three days, you can visit the most must-see attractions such as Forbidden City, Great Wall, Summer Palace, Hutong areas, Lama Temple.

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
6. Re: Visit to Xian terracotta Soldiers.

Hello:

You may arrange one day tour to xian.

Early morning the flight ca1203( 7:30-9:30p.m), terra-cotta warriors museum( 2.5 hours inside the museum), have lunch to a local restaurant near by, then you can visit the Big wild goose pagoda, city wall and the Han yang tomb, send you to the airport at 7:30p.m to take flight at 9:00p.m back to Beijing again.

Hope this can help

xianhistorytourguide

Xi'an, China
7. Re: Visit to Xian terracotta Soldiers.

two or three days in xi'an.by train Z19,first days city tour : city wall shaanxi history museum, muslin street. Second days : ban po museum, terra cotta museum,,last days: Han yang ling museum.

Tiffany

Xi'an, China
reviews: 1
8. Re: Visit to Xian terracotta Soldiers.

If you only want to see warriors,you can make a one-day-tour.take a plane to Xi'an from Beijing,If you hire a guide and tour car,they will wait for you in airport and pick up you to warriors museum,and have a lunch in museum then go back airport and take a plane to go back Beijing in the evening.

Actually,the tourist usually stay three days in Xi'an,here have long history, root of China.we have City Wall,and Big Wild Goose Pagoda,and so on

Ivan in Xi'an

Xi'an, China
9. Re: Visit to Xian terracotta Soldiers.

Hello my friend.

i'm not sure you want stay in xian or not ? the place in xian you can visi 1;terro-cotta 2;pagoda 3; city wall 4;shaanxi history museum 5'; great mosque so you choose which you like !if you only ealy morning come here ,you shoud get up very early about 4am ! sometimes the plain will delay ! by train at night from beijing to xian is good , the trouble is not sleep not very well, so you decided by yourself ! i hope i can help you answer more question .

Edited: 10:00 am, April 20, 2013
10. Re: Visit to Xian terracotta Soldiers.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 22, 2014