We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to go to Xi'an north from Xi'an - Qixian (7 sages)

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 6
How to go to Xi'an north from Xi'an - Qixian (7 sages)

Hello,

We will be staying at Xi'an - Qixian (7 sages) on Beixin Street. How to go to Xi'an north railway station from our hotel? We prefer the Metro. I look from the map that our hostel is near Xiao Zhai Station. Can we walk to this station?

Thank you ;-)

Pan

Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Guilin, Xi'an, Tibet
reviews: 3
1. Re: How to go to Xi'an north from Xi'an - Qixian (7 sages)

The nearest subway is Bei Da Jie (北大街), about 30 min walk to where you stay, not Xiaozhai.

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
2. Re: How to go to Xi'an north from Xi'an - Qixian (7 sages)

Hello:

I agree with above, you can walk to the Beixinjie(北新街) the street to the left of your hotel to Xiwulu( 西五路) then walk to the west direction, only in 10 minutes walking to the Metro station at Beidajie( 北大街). It will take you about 20-30 minutes to drive to the north train station from the Beidajie.

Hope this can help

xianhistorytourguide

Xi'an, China
3. Re: How to go to Xi'an north from Xi'an - Qixian (7 sages)

From your hotel ,you can take metro to north railway station.

Tiffanyniu

reviews: 6
4. Re: How to go to Xi'an north from Xi'an - Qixian (7 sages)

Thank you so much. You guys saved my life ;-)

5. Re: How to go to Xi'an north from Xi'an - Qixian (7 sages)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, April 11, 2014