We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Climbing Mt Hua Shan in December

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
singapore
reviews: 7
Climbing Mt Hua Shan in December

hi, i intend to travel from Bejing to Xian via bullet train then to Mt Hu Shan in December as a solo traveller

Can i climb this mountain in December or will it be too cold with snow?

will it be dangerous? can't seem to find any info on this subject....

any advice appreciated? thanks.

Asia
reviews: 70
11. Re: Climbing Mt Hua Shan in December

I don't have to. They have one listing here in TA called Mount Huashan:

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g1152609-d32…

12. Re: Climbing Mt Hua Shan in December

Hi,

I am Malaysian working and staying in Singapore.I am also planning goto Mt Hua Shan for climbing in December. Looking companion goto this place. Probably we can explore this place together.

If not, do you mind share the info what's the best planning and how many days need stay in China for this trip.

Will be appreciated if there is feedback from you and kindly email me at simchooi@yahoo.com

Rgds,

Sim

13. Re: Climbing Mt Hua Shan in December

Hi,

I am Malaysian working and staying in Singapore.I am also planning goto Mt Hua Shan for climbing in December. Looking companion goto this place. Probably we can explore this place together.

If not, do you mind share the info what's the best planning and how many days need stay in China for this trip.

Will be appreciated if there is feedback from you and kindly email me at simchooi@yahoo.com

Rgds,

Sim

kuala lumpur
14. Re: Climbing Mt Hua Shan in December

I will be going to Xian this coming December. any snow during that time? or if there any fruit farm I go to vsit overthere.

TQ

salina

Xi'an, China
15. Re: Climbing Mt Hua Shan in December

In December, no any fruit in fruit farm then.

16. Re: Climbing Mt Hua Shan in December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:23 am, October 03, 2014